(A watercolor painting [with some colored pencil] that I did of the story.)
Please note: All artwork and text on this Blog is the original work of Charles M Warren (me), so please ask before using. Thanks.


>>> To view any posts you might have missed, click on the "Story Index" tab below.

You can also see the whole week's posts together, once each one is completed, by clicking on that week's tab.

Monday, June 6, 2011

New Sci-Fi Blog Coming... + Golden Bird Quest Book

   Tuesday night, June 7th, I'll be posting the first chapter in a new fantasy blog, based on a familiar tale. Check it out on my main blog: VirtuousCreature.blogspot.com


   Plus, I hope to e-publish this Golden Bird Quest fantasy in a week or two, revised, and with a few more drawings. I'll update you when this finally happens.

–Charles M Warren